Avactis Shopping Cart Storefront Theme: Fashion
This template is 100% compatible with Avactis CSS editor and Page Manager.
Avactis Page Manager allows a store administrator to move page elements in drag-n-drop mode.
You can also modify the design using the built-in Avactis Visual CSS editor.
Avactis 2.1 or later versions.
Follow these steps to install any new theme to an Avactis store:
1. Create a new folder on your computer.
2. Extract the contents of skin archive to the new folder.
3. In the new folder, you will see readme.fashion.txt file and a new folder named "fashion". This "fashion" folder contains the new theme for Avactis storefront.
4. Launch your FTP client application and connect to the site running your Avactis store.
5. Open avactes-themes folder on the remote site.
6. Copy the "fashion" folder from your computer to the remote avactis-themes folder.
When done, you should see the "fashion" folder inside the avactis-themes folder on the remote site. Then you can disconnect and close the FTP client.
7. In your web browser, sign in to your Avactis store's Admin Area.
8. Click Layout Design on top.
You will see the new Fashion theme in the list of available storefront themes. Click the Activate button under the theme preview image to switch your storefront to this theme.